Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: "What are you playing" thread?

1. I'm trying to finish some oldies on the xbox; Thief (3) - Deadly Shadows... Silly title, as the game is about finding safety in the shadows etc... Also still trying to finish MGS2:Substance.
    On the gamecube I am replaying RE4 with a female companion.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

2. Quote Originally Posted by dakidski
    Thief (3) - Deadly Shadows... Silly title, as the game is about finding safety in the shadows etc...
    Or - since you're the only one sneaking around in the shadows and killing from them without being seen - being a deadly shadow.

3. Deadly Shadows doesn't refer to Garret.
    Time for a change

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Deadly Shadows doesn't refer to Garret.
    Something later on? I've gone through a bit of it a few times and it's good... but there always seemed to be something else I would rather play.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Something later on?
    Yes.
    Time for a change

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Or - since you're the only one sneaking around in the shadows and killing from them without being seen - being a deadly shadow.
    yes yes, but the game doesn't reward killing spree's or random murders, its more about stealth

Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Yes.
    Hot damn! No spoilers!
    Aha... something later on... I was too hasty to criticize the title then... I bet it's real good though. Back to the game.
    nocturne:
    "I view terrorists as freedom fighters."

7. Playing Guild Wars and random emulation stuff. Dancing Eyes is so bad it's fun.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

8. Still playing Halo 2 a little bit online. Rented MX vs ATV unleashed to see what 1080i looked like on Xbox.

All I can say is May was the worst month in a long time for gaming for me.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. i was playing a ton of yu-gi-oh: eternal duelist soul on gba last week trying to unlock all the characters. and i just got a copy of sonic advance 3 yesterday. i had no idea the game would be this good. i didn't think they'd come close to being as fun as they were on the genesis. gonna probably pick up 1 and 2 if i can find'em cheap enough.