Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IGN Sells Out to EA or Yoshi Needs Sleep?

Thumbs Down IGN Sells Out to EA or Yoshi Needs Sleep?

On Wednesday, IGN posted a review of Batman Begins with a 6.8 score. Now, on Friday, the review has been removed and replaced by one with a different reviewer. The new score is 7.8. I guess giving a sub-7 review triggers a loss of advertising from EA.

edit: WTF? Now it's back to the original...

edit 2: I was half asleep when I read these and didn't notice that the reviews were on different consoles.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 17 Jun 2005 at 01:28 PM.

Strange things are afoot!

Was it two different reviews done by different people? Why would they have that in the first place?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Yes, there were two different authors. I'm working on finding links to each.

4. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

ProTip: Sleep is a good thing. They gave the GameCube version a 7.6 and the Xbox a 6.8. I was a zombie and didn't notice I switched consoles.

6. IGN...sellouts? No way!

Half the website is a fucking Crunch bar commercial.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	15951  

7. Yoshi, quit smoking crack.

Read the top of the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    ProTip: Sleep is a good thing. They gave the GameCube version a 7.6 and the Xbox a 6.8. I was a zombie and didn't notice I switched consoles.
    YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! ::two dudes hold me back :: YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! YOU HEAR ME?!?! DEAD!!!!!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Why did the GC version get so much better of a review? Nintendo fan not as opposed to repetativeness because he'll take ANYTHING for a new game on their system? Seriously, that's a big gap, but since it's different reviewers, I guess it makes sense. I still want to check this out, but on Xbox obviously.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    Yoshi, quit smoking crack.
    I wish I could blame crack.