Thread: Unreal Tournament 2004 for $6.99 after CC price match

1. Unreal Tournament 2004 for $6.99 after CC price match

Comp USA is selling UT 2004 for $9.99 (http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...ct_code=307930), but if you print out that page and take it to a local Circuit City you can take advantage of their price match policy and purchase the game for $6.99 plus tax.

Even though the original version of UT 2004 comes with 6 CDs instead of 1 DVD, all the content that's being offered on the $40 Editor's Choice Special Edition can be legally downloaded for free from various file sharing websites (the only exception is the Unreal-Editor tutorial package). Plus, once you install the game you can boot it up and play without inserting any extra media, so there's no need to worry about any frequent disc-swapping hassles.

Much thanks to www.cheapassgamer.com for posting this deal, as I'm a huge fan of the original UT but just recently gained access to a computer that can run the new game.

2. Damn Wee, why didn't you tell me this before I picked it up for $17.99 used at EB. Hurry up and get this game on your computer.