Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: New NES Clone from Messiah Entertainment (EDIT: Melf kant spel)

1. New NES Clone from Messiah Entertainment (EDIT: Melf kant spel)

Messiah Debuts Generation NEX Console

Los Angeles, CA, USA –May 23, 2005 –Messiah Entertainment Inc. unveils a new 8-bit console for classic gaming. At only 1.5 inches tall, Generation NEX is Messiah’s slim and sexy micro version of the beloved Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). Generation NEX revives the cherished classics of the past, redefining retro gaming as we know it.

Messiah brings next generation technology to classic gaming. Generation NEX is the first console featuring built-in 2.4 GHz wireless controller support. In addition to wireless gaming, the system has two controller ports for use with all your favorite original NES accessories including the four-player adapter and Zapper light gun.

For the first time ever experience your favorite classic games with rumble, delivering an all new experience. One six-button wired controller with slow motion and turbo functions comes as part of the Generation NEX package. Also included are stereo AV cables and a multi voltage AC adapter.

Not divided by region, Generation NEX incorporates two cartridge slots allowing NES and NeoFami™ game play. Both slots feature a direct connection between the cartridge and the system. No more power-light blinking and blowing on game cartridges.

Brad Strahle, Messiah’s President, considers the Generation NEX to be one of the most important retro products available. “With the release of Generation NEX, we want the core gamer to know that we have not forgotten our roots. Classic gaming is where it all began and with Generation NEX the classics will live on.” Strahle continued, “All gamers will love playing their favorite retro games on the Generation NEX and enjoy them with a new passion.”

Generation NEX will be released in September of 2005 with a suggested retail price of $59.99. Get your hands on Messiah’s Generation NEX console early at CGE 2k5 (Classic Gaming Expo) at the San Francisco Hyatt Regency on August 20th and 21st, 2005. Purchase Generation NEX at CGE 2k5 or pre-order online at http://www.playmessiah.com/onlinestore/index.htm

Console Highlights Include:

Rumble Support
    Duel Cartridge Slots supports NES and NeoFami software
    Dual Mono Sound and Stereo Sound Capability
    Built-in 2.4 GHz Wireless Support
    Compatible with all original NES accessories
    Includes one wired 6 button controller with turbo/slow motion

2. Well, it looks more promising than the Phantom.

Rumble support? Heh.

My current NES works great but this one is still pretty nice looking. So much for the top-loader secondary market.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. in before someone says "REVOLUTION"

5. Quote Originally Posted by toxic
    Well, it looks more promising than the Phantom.

ouch!

6. How would it know when to rumble? I don't see how that would work.

7. $60 is a bit much, but if it's built well, it might be $60 well spent.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    $60 is a bit much, but if it's built well, it might be $60 well spent.
    A bit much? Nah.
    I still say that if Nintendo just rereleased the NES model 2 and a bunch of games they'd make a killing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kinopio
    How would it know when to rumble? I don't see how that would work.
    I was thinking the same thing.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Giga Power
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Maybe it's programmed to rumble whenever a more bass-y sound plays.