Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DirectX question

1. I have the same problem too. For some reason X-Wing works perfectly.

It's bullshit because Tie-Fighter is the better game.

Is this one of those Service Pack 2 things where a lot of shit like Freedom Fighters stopped working?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. "Readme File for X-Wing & TIE Fighter 95 Compatibility Fix

Created by Cwagle The Jedi

Description
    This compatibility fix when installed will provide Windows 2000/XP with the compatibility settings required for these operating systems to run the X-Wing Collector Series and X-Wing Trilogy versions of X-Wing & TIE Fighter (Also known as X-Wing 95 & TIE Fighter 95) with Hardware 3D Graphics acceleration turned on. The fix also stops the TIE Fighter Launcher from asking you to install DirectX 5.2."
    Hey now, looks like somebody already went to the trouble. No way for me to verify his claims, so give it a try.

3. OMFGTHX!
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Rock on! It works. Thanks, NightWolve!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Cool. (Found it randomly with eMule btw.)

I never finished the third campaign, damn my eyes!

I gotta try this out soon. Awesome find, Night.

Remember that mission where a bonus objective was to take out a Corellian transport that was docking with one of those little space stations... in your TIE fucking Interceptor with its no shield having ass?

I love that game. I think we all need to replay it and make a thread.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery