Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powerpuff Girls the movie

1. Powerpuff Girls the movie

So...anyone excited?

2. die!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I'm all for it.

4. Originally posted by Klonoa
    die!
    Hum,do i sense hostility

From what i found during my little web research,it seem it will be the animated equivalent of batman year one.It will feature the creation of Mojo Jojo by the professor and the crime fighting debut of the Powerpuff girls.

Ah,i can't get enough of these old-school super-heroes.It's like watching a parody of the old marvel cartoon(nostalgia,when you get us...).

With chance,if the ppg movie is succussful,maybe they will make an animated movie of samurai Jack...

5. Originally posted by Megidoth
    Hum,do i sense hostility
    you know I'm kidding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Originally posted by Klonoa

you know I'm kidding
    I knew it,thus the happy face!

By the way,do anyone know if there are samurai jack dvd's?Until now,i only could watch 2 episode and i crave for more...

7. I really doubt it, the show is still fairly new.

8. Judging from the quality of the show, the movie should be great. I might take my little sister to see it, so I can have an excuse if some one asks me why the hell I went to see it.

9. By the way,do anyone know if there are samurai jack dvd's?Until now,i only could watch 2 episode and i crave for more...
    Well... I know they edited the first couple of episodes together as an origin movie thing on VHS... haven't seen it on DVD, but it probably exists... other than that nothing as far as I know

I also am looking forward to PPG flick. It should be a fun 1 1/2 hours, and if you demand more than that for you $5 you deserve dissapointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Great news for samurai Jack amateur!

I did some research and here what i found;

for one,there is a dvd compilation of the first three episode(and the episode introducing the scottman is included as a bonus)so don't bid on it on ebay if the bidder is called megidoflare.

fact#2;there will be a animated movie of samurai Jack but it is unknown when(the source can be found in one of the producer interview).Maybe there will be a live action movie,but i don't have enough info so consider this a rumor.