Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PlayStation 5 to be as powerful as human brain.

1. It's not. This thread has the video I was talking about.

Way to kill the funny.

2. Sorry.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Of course these systems can crunch more numbers faster than a human brain, hell the fucking Atari 2600 could. What metric is he using to make these ridiculous claims?
    It's bullshit, but what I think he means is raw power wise. I mean, a human brain could crunch a fuckload more numbers than a computer could if it was "clean" and that's all it was to do (ala savant). I mean when a normal human does simple arithmetic, we don't use just one or two neurons like a computer uses one or two transistors.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue
    It's bullshit, but what I think he means is raw power wise. I mean, a human brain could crunch a fuckload more numbers than a computer could if it was "clean" and that's all it was to do (ala savant). I mean when a normal human does simple arithmetic, we don't use just one or two neurons like a computer uses one or two transistors.
    Speak for yourself. My math coprocessor is in my dick. It's a shame it's only active when there are no women within a 20 mile radius.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Speak for yourself. My math coprocessor is in my dick. It's a shame it's only active when there are no women within a 20 mile radius.
    I knew you were gay.
    -Kyo

6. Criminy, Ghost in the Shell-crazy-Shirow Masamune future here we come!

7. The brain works on an incredible number of neural networks, synapes that fire based on a couple of inputs from others. Many and Many of these allow us to make decisions and such. Computers CAN mimic the networks themselves (which might be the 1% referred to), buuut, I don't think we yet understand the way the brain updates the networks, (which your brain does constantly). So, until we figure that out, we won't be creating robots that learn in the same way we do.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    I have a new addition to my signature.
    That's so fucking lame.

9. I was most suprised because you're against gay marriage.

What would your partner think if he knew you felt that way?