Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Why fur should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    See, my thing is that I really don't see how you can fix one without the other. You can't have some arbitrary distinction about which lives are OK and which ones aren't.
    I agree with this guy. I was trying to say this in the abortion thread...
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. ELF and ALF are very closely linked. Both are all for violence, but not really against people. Just property.
    your mom

Quote Originally Posted by Mman
    ELF and ALF are very closely linked. Both are all for violence, but not really against people. Just property.
    Beat me to it. Although I'd say a better way to put it is that illegal tactics are perfectly okay to them, rather than violence. And many if not most ALF people are ELF people, to the point where they seemed to be called ALF/ELF nowadays.
    Intersting fact-before 9/11 the ELF was considered the greatest domestic terrorist threat in the US-not for acts of violence, but huge repair bills!
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. ALF, ELF, and PETA are all stupid by the way, just wanted to comment.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    PETA supports the ALF (Animal Liberation Front, not the alien who likes to eat cats).

The ALF relies heavily on violence, vandalism, and threats made to individuals to carry out their plans. Burning down buildings or stalking people and threatening them is par for the course.

There are plenty of other bad things about PETA (using footage from decades ago and pretending it's new and widespread, or adopting thousands of animals, using it to show off how humane they are, and then putting them down) but that's the one that really gets me.
    My cousin is like militant PETA, or something. The family doesn't talk about it because I never see them in person, and their phone is tapped so my aunt won't discuss it. But all I do know is that the Patriot Act came down right in their faces and the government has fucked him for being "a domestic terrorist". He's in jail now, awaiting further trials.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Core Boy
    My cousin is like militant PETA, or something. The family doesn't talk about it because I never see them in person, and their phone is tapped so my aunt won't discuss it. But all I do know is that the Patriot Act came down right in their faces and the government has fucked him for being "a domestic terrorist". He's in jail now, awaiting further trials.
    lol, owned.