Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS2 component question.

1. I doubt you'd notice a difference, but I say go with the name brand.

I paid $40 for my component cables off amazon.com, for the most part they give me a cleaner picture on my tv (and would allow for high-def compatibility in games that support it, eg; GT4, GGX2, etc.)

Just an aside: Do you have a Toshiba television? I got the 20AF44, 20 incher but still does the job quite well. I ask cause this also has 1 component, 1 s-vid and 2 composite inputs (composite 1 & 2 inputs shared with the s-video and component inputs)

2. Against all instincts I bought a MadCatz one yesterday. And it works fine.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka

Just an aside: Do you have a Toshiba television? I got the 20AF44, 20 incher but still does the job quite well. I ask cause this also has 1 component, 1 s-vid and 2 composite inputs (composite 1 & 2 inputs shared with the s-video and component inputs)
    If you're asking me. I have a 32" HD Wega in the livingroom. It has two component inputs (One I use for my DVD player).

I did have a 27" Wega (1 Component input) in my gameroom, but the old Trinitron died in the master bedroom, so I have it in there for now. At least I have an excuse to play in the livingroom now.

4. I sport a 27" JVC Flat I'Art. Nothing special over here.