Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Boys Are Stupid', 'Happy Bunny', 'Paul Frank', etc.

1. 'Boys Are Stupid', 'Happy Bunny', 'Paul Frank', etc.

I'm sure you guys got tired of these things a long time ago, but I wanted to express my hatred for these products on TNL. I would like to personally murder every person who buys this crap.

Any fans of these asinine shirts/stickers/etc. care to defend them? I think the worst is a tie between the Happy Bunny and the Boys Are Stupid things. So many thirteen year-old girls with shirts like "School Sucks" with a smiling rabbit on them versus so many thirteen year-old girls with shirts telling you to throw rocks at boys.

Tough choice. Paul Frank is pretty annoying too, however I haven't seen any text to accompany his stuff; that damn monkey is just everywhere, though.

I can't wait to get my "Girls Are Stupid, Throw Rocks At Them" shirt in the mail.

2. I hate the Happy Bunny shit because I used to make pictures like that and I'm jealous that I never thought to/didn't have the connections back then to market it and get lots of money off it.

I counter the Boys Are Stupid stuff by making derogatory remarks about women.

I have no clue what the Paul Frank items are, at least not by name.

3. I dont have a problem with Paul Frank, theres nothing wrong with some good marketing and branding, which is all it is. Bigger on the West Coast though.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I counter the Boys Are Stupid stuff by making derogatory remarks about women.
    No, you see, thats sexist.

4. I dunno... I guess I have better things to care about? Seriously, who cares. People have been wearing fad t-shirts since there were fad t-shirts. There are far better things to be bothered by.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Don't worry, be happy

Do up a bunny shirt for "Girls' vaginas smell" and I'll consider it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Don't worry, be happy

If you made a shirt that said, "girls smell" or "girls are dumb, throw rocks at them" people would be furious from coast to coast. Guys are taking the high road on this one and thats what should be done. The problem is that guys have taken the high road on this stuff for a long time, I mean we're already in a situation where a girl is more likely to go to college than a guy.

7. How about "No Fat Chicks"?

8. Happy Bunny does indeed suck, but Paul Frank is f'n awesome.

9. How bout one that says "Asians only!"

Shidoshi would be first in line to buy that.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Don't worry, be happy

www.t-shirthell.com

"Your fish smells like vagina."
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.