Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Cow, I'll try to find you online tomorrow. I'd play you now, but it seems that you only play on Wed. Plus my g/f has hijacked my TV to play Beyond Good & Evil.
    Tuesday nights are reserved for Chaos Theory Vs. action, so that's why I play on Wednesdays.

If there are more than two of us online tonight, we should try a haphazard Round Robin play where we change opponents after three-out-of-five matches.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Ask cow what to do if it hasn't been modified yet.
    I appreciate the help but i just got my converter in the mail like 15 minutes ago so basically im putting that stick up somewhere for decoration's sake.

I got my Japanese Tekken 4 hori stick ready to go.

3. Dammit, some web work dropped on me at the last minute, so I won't make it tonight. I can't wait until this project is over. I'll hopefully fight you guys next week.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. If I can get an article done and STOP FIGHTING ANTS FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS. . I'll be online tonight.
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. You let empty soda cans hang around your computer or something?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by SPINMASTER X
    I got my Japanese Tekken 4 hori stick ready to go.
    I always wondered how well hori parts worked.

It's not the same type used in arcades where you can't hit the corners properly?
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. Nei, you're not worth playing against thanks to your connection and your need to be a pussy when it comes to any decision ever. . . which is why I had to sit on Alex at the end of every match because for some ungodly reason, you don't know how to select your own character.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Nei, you're not worth playing against thanks to your connection and your need to be a pussy when it comes to any decision ever. . . which is why I had to sit on Alex at the end of every match because for some ungodly reason, you don't know how to select your own character.
    I remember reading one of your blogs SF entries on 1up.com. This statement seems to contradict the essence of what the blog was trying to say, no “imaginary street fighter code on how the game was supposed to be played”. I am not the best of “parries” and you are a really good player. I was just trying to maximize my chances since I am at a disadvantage to begin with. And I never noticed any lag in any of the matches we played.
    Last edited by Nei; 11 Aug 2005 at 10:15 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I always wondered how well hori parts worked.

It's not the same type used in arcades where you can't hit the corners properly?
    I've only played on one machine with Japanese styles ticks and I"m not sure if they were the real deal sanwa parts like they are supposed to be, however It felt exactly the same as my Hori stick at home and I could feel the corners just fine.

I played online last night and my hori works like a charm with the converter. I couldn't ask for anything better.

I can never seem to find any of you cats on Live. Drop me a line sometime, I suck!
    Also, here in the next day or 2, I'm gonna get a decent controller. I'm already planning on getting a stick once my funds look better, but how are the Nubytech SF pads? And would I be better off getting the SF stick and modding it, or getting, say, a MAS Systems stick?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...