Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1. Okay, I'll add you guys to my list tonight. I'm still in flu mode (As I have been since SUNDAY OH GOD) so I think I might still be out of it. I'm like a fat kid. . I can't stop sweating
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. Yoo Geen, our connection got dropped early in the second match. It said our connection was bad going into it, so maybe I'll try hosting next time.
    Play Guitar Hero //

3. I haven't played in a few weeks, but I'd like to get back to it. And suck less.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Yoo Geen, our connection got dropped early in the second match. It said our connection was bad going into it, so maybe I'll try hosting next time.
    Yeah, I had forgotten that I set up AIM to allow a friend of mine to leech music from me and he came and attacked my bandwidth without me knowing it. ... Bastard.

Good match, though! I'll send an invite when I see you online again. I played a few matches after that (hosted and not hosting) that ran great once I turned that leeching crap off. Sorry about that. ^^;;

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    I haven't played in a few weeks, but I'd like to get back to it. And suck less.
    Same here. I'm usually on Live between 5-8 PM on weekdays, and randomly on during the weekends.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Add me too Slip. I'll play you. I stopped playing the game regularly a month or so ago, so I'm a bit rusty. Droppers are definitely a problem, and I generally tend to only play friends now, but I don't believe a damned word about people being afraid to play you

7. I had some good lag-free matches with DYLE last night. I'm glad there's a renewed interest in this game. If I see any of you guys online, I'll try to holla a match invite.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

8. My interest in 3S online came back when I had to stop going to SVGL thanks to working too much. What sucks is that I work literally 10 minutes away from both MGL and SVGL in either direction, except the last thing I want to do after work is stay in the area longer (It's an hour commute. . wah).

Anyways, I'll try and get some matches in before Family Guy and add some more people to my list. I'm still a little crappy in the head from being sick but it should do.
    Play Guitar Hero //

Hey, I'll send you a request today if I see you on, was out of town all weekend. Probably around 5-6 CDT.

Edit: Left my game in ATL. It'll be a few days, unless I buy another copy, which is always a possibility.
    Last edited by Darmonde; 07 Jun 2005 at 10:36 AM.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

10. SFAC's horrible LIVE implementation makes it difficult to let people know that you're online for Third Strike unless you create a match -- and who wants to wait around for an indeterminable amount of time with "Awaiting a Challenger" flashing across the screen, or face stupid, random droppers who want to preserve their ranking.

Thus, I propose that we designate one day a week for a "TNL Fight Night", where we all go online to play Third Strike against each other without the random waiting and droppers.

I'll be online tonight at around 10:15 PM EST for Third Strike. Anyone else want to participate in the inaugural "Fight Night"?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios