Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    SFAC's horrible LIVE implementation makes it difficult to let people know that you're online for Third Strike unless you create a match -- and who wants to wait around for an indeterminable amount of time with "Awaiting a Challenger" flashing across the screen, or face stupid, random droppers who want to preserve their ranking.

Thus, I propose that we designate one day a week for a "TNL Fight Night", where we all go online to play Third Strike against each other without the random waiting and droppers.

I'll be online tonight at around 10:15 PM EST for Third Strike. Anyone else want to participate in the inaugural "Fight Night"?
    I like this idea, although I don't feel like playing 3S right at this moment since I just got home. I'll be in on the next 3S as long as my work schedule allows it.

2. No one appeared last night, but I'm not giving up on the "Fight Night" idea. The next step would be to decide what day and time would be best for everyone to hold "Fight Night". Any suggestions? Tuesday is out of the question for me, but I'm open for any other day provided that it is after 9:30 PM EST.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. I can tell you right now that 9:30PM is gonna be bad for me almost any night.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

I'd join in, if I ever get my game back.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

5. Quote Originally Posted by Darmonde
    I'd join in, if I ever get my game back.
    Jump in anyway. We're not uber-parry masters here, just folks who want to play the game without having to deal with dumb randoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    I can tell you right now that 9:30PM is gonna be bad for me almost any night.
    So then what time is good for you?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Jump in anyway. We're not uber-parry masters here, just folks who want to play the game without having to deal with dumb randoms.
    So then what time is good for you?
    More like 11PM. It really depends on the day.. I have friends over often, so my online gaming is generally right before I go to bed. I guess if I knew ahead of time there'd be a lot of people that won't be little bitches, I could shift my TV watching schedule too (yay DVR!)
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    More like 11PM. It really depends on the day.. I have friends over often, so my online gaming is generally right before I go to bed. I guess if I knew ahead of time there'd be a lot of people that won't be little bitches, I could shift my TV watching schedule too (yay DVR!)
    I can do 11 PM EST on some days. Maybe even tonight, if there's no one on Splinter Cell.

Anyone else want to suggest a day and time for Fight Night?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    He means his actual, physical disc he left at his sister's place in GA. Darmonde is the guy that played some of you under my name when I was at his place, I think he did the Ryu to Dudley corner throw -> OTG shin shoryuken to you. He kept going for it, and we almost died laughing when it worked.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    He means his actual, physical disc he left at his sister's place in GA. Darmonde is the guy that played some of you under my name when I was at his place, I think he did the Ryu to Dudley corner throw -> OTG shin shoryuken to you. He kept going for it, and we almost died laughing when it worked.
    I stand corrected and I remember that hellish beating.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. TNL Fight Night sounds like a great idea. I haven't played this game in months, but I'm down for getting beaten down. I can't parry on live for anything...not that I'm wonderful at it after years of not playing the game seriously, but I'm a hell of a lot better offline. You name a time and day and I'll try to make it (not tonight, though).