Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1. I'll be there for the Fight Night, but I'll probably be on around 10:30 EST since I get home every night at 10:00EST. I GOTSTA EAT ;____;

My cough and stuff is finally winding down, so I should start getting back on 3S tomorrow night.
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. 10:00pm is far too late for my schedule.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Joe's back, so what will it be? CT or TS? I'm game after 8 PM EST.

Oh, by the way, Fight Night. Wednesday at 10:00 PM EST. Plan accordingly.
    Awesome. I'll be there.

4. I just looked at eb's page for my order and the controller is now set to ship 6/26? WTF?!
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. I'll try to be on at 10.

6. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    I just looked at eb's page for my order and the controller is now set to ship 6/26? WTF?!
    I saw the Akuma controller at Gamestop today.
    I couldn't tell by looking at it, but, does it have a slot to put the communicator into?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    I saw the Akuma controller at Gamestop today.
    I couldn't tell by looking at it, but, does it have a slot to put the communicator into?
    So they do have it out already? Well FUCK this delay treatment, if those idiots at EB think they can make me wait, I should just cancel my order and get this over with.

How much was it going for?

8. I just started playing this on sunday. What a fantastic game. I am a super scrub who can't get above a C++. I'm actually enjoying Chunners, a first for me.

9. Yeah, the XB controller has a communicator port on the bottom of the controller. It is identical to the PS2 controllers in all other respects. I like mine.

JM

10. Wednesday is going to be funny. For some reason, I've been playing a lot of Alex and Ryu (BLARF) recently. Two characters that rely far too much on EX moves to get anything done. Interesting.
    Play Guitar Hero //