Page 1 of 31 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

1. Xbox Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

That's it. I've had it. I need to stop playing public games soon.

Here is my dilemma. Players ranked B and below refuse to play a full match with me and drop, or they play a single match and then leave. Players A rank and above, with the exception of Mr. Wizard, refuse to accept my challenges out of fear, or they drop on me.

I should be S rank by now, but I'm sitting at like. . K thanks to droppers. Bullshit. We need to start playing in private.

I typically play sporatically between the hours of 7pm and Midnight on Weekdays, and randomly on weekends. Though I'm available for invites on AIM and stuff anytime I'm home.

My main's are Elena and Hugo with Necro and Sean as my current secondarys, though I tend to cycle through everyone but Akuma and Q in casual play.

BEWARE!

Taunting will result in EL TAUNTO! You don't want to know who EL TAUNTO is.

So, who's still playing and who wants some
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. I'll send you a friend request. I am a scrub so I play Ken. I can play Yun though as well.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    That's it. I've had it. I need to stop playing public games soon.

Here is my dilemma. Players ranked B and below refuse to play a full match with me and drop, or they play a single match and then leave. Players A rank and above, with the exception of Mr. Wizard, refuse to accept my challenges out of fear, or they drop on me.

I should be S rank by now, but I'm sitting at like. . K thanks to droppers. Bullshit. We need to start playing in private.

I typically play sporatically between the hours of 7pm and Midnight on Weekdays, and randomly on weekends. Though I'm available for invites on AIM and stuff anytime I'm home.

My main's are Elena and Hugo with Necro and Sean as my current secondarys, though I tend to cycle through everyone but Akuma and Q in casual play.

BEWARE!

Taunting will result in EL TAUNTO! You don't want to know who EL TAUNTO is.

You know I'm always up for a challenge.

You see me, shoot me an invite.

4. I'd love to play... but I need to be taught how to play too hehe
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. Decent games Tojo, but what was up with our connection? When you hosted it kept disconnecting, and then for some odd reason or another, I kept failing easy 360's (Like when I blocked your SA3 with Hugo. . and then jumped straight up and came down with nothing. Whaaaaat the Hell). A few notes though.

- I play the worst Ken ever, which is what makes EL TAUNTO so great.
    - Seriously, word of advice? Don't taunt unless you do it in the middle of the match. You just look like a punk when you do it at the end of the round.
    - That last match with Elena vs Hugo, that's a horrible match for Hugo unless you know what you're doing. . which is why I just zone with b.rh the entire time.

Other than that. . bah. My game is off tonight. Good games.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. -EL TAUNTO is awesome. He showed me what's up.
    -I was just playing with the taunting. So many people have done it to me at the end of the rounds that it's just something I picked up I guess. I'll try not to do it anymore. My bad.
    -I was hoping you'd pick Hugo cuz I only play Hugo as a joke character. Elena does own him for free.

The connection was weird. I don't know why it did that that couple times. It has never happened to me before like that.

Good games though. I know everyone and their brother uses SA3 Ken but he's my bread and butter. I've been a Ken Masters player since the original SF2. I guess there's just a million people like me out there though.

This was the first time I had played any sort of fighting game in a long while. I suck at SF and I know it. Halo 2 has just taken over. Regardless, send me an invite if you wanna play again sometime.

Oh yeah, I use my PS2 Ken Masters pad with an adapter for fighting games on my XBox. So no headset for me. I'm really hoping the XBox Nuby pads have a headset port.

7. It's just that it's weird. At all the major arcades at here, no one ever taunts at the end of the round because it's just like. . blatantly disrespectful and arrogant. Taunting in the middle of the match though is funny. Killing with taunts is even better.

You poke well Ken, but you should learn to play him a bit more aggressive. It's good to see that you have his bread and butters down though. My Ken is HORRID~

I used to think Hugo was weak too, until I finally got into him. He's pretty easy to play. . he just requires patience and knowing exactly how to use his stuff -- a lot like Necro, only less so. A lot to Hugo is spamming his high priority moves (st.mp, cr.mk) since they're hard to punish unless you're Chun-Li, getting them bored and annoying to the point to move in and do something stupid and BAM, 360 of death.
    Play Guitar Hero //

8. I used to visit an arcade in Detroit that was full of cocky players. I think that's where I got it from.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    Send me an invite. I'd like to start playing this game online again. Don't get upset if you beat me 12 times in a row, though.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

I'll play some more with you, it's been a while. I'm telling you, get Darmonde to play with you, I think his Live name is JohnNiner.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery