Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan

1. WTF? I just searched there a minute ago.

EDIT: Fuck me. Nevermind. I found it.

2. I love it. But I neeeed 3-4. Only 8 episodes?

3. This show looks pretty crazy! Japan seems to be going with the cute chicks and horrible gore route and I love it! Sl1p, if you like this show, you might like Elfin Lied, which I did a thread on awhile back:
    http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showthread.php?t=35851

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zenigata
    Is that fansubbed or no? I've been sitting on the raw's of 3-4 for a while now.

I'm posting from a friends computer at Anime Expo. There is a vendor selling the first 2 DVD volumes, with the first coming in a collectors box at one of the booths. Problems? They're both $66 bucks and yes, they come in 2 episodes per DVD.

Sup rip-off.
    Play Guitar Hero //

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p

I'm posting from a friends computer at Anime Expo. There is a vendor selling the first 2 DVD volumes, with the first coming in a collectors box at one of the booths. Problems? They're both $66 bucks and yes, they come in 2 episodes per DVD.

Sup rip-off.
    $66? Are they the Japanese DVDs? He probably got them at the same place we are getting them from!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p

I think so, Froth-Bite put this up on their forum -
    After a month and a half of hard work, Froth-Bite is proud to present another round of chaos and badness and goodness of Dokurochan!

7. I just finished downloading the first 4 episodes as well.
    Edit: OK, that is the goddamn craziest thing I have ever seen. WTF. I love it!
    Last edited by animegirl; 04 Jul 2005 at 10:47 PM.

8. Where's the next one?