Thread: Insane Play-Asia Summer Sale

1. Insane Play-Asia Summer Sale

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-37-...1-2-74-sx.html
    Found this at Insert Credit. Holy shit.

2. That could be insaner.

3. Is there even anything worth getting on that list?

4. kururin squash for 30

5. Just ordered Kurururin Squash. Yes!

James

6. Wow, Mr. Driller Drill Land and Nintendo Puzzle Collection.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tonic the Drunkhog
    kururin squash for 30
    That has actually been on sale for that price for quite a while, but it's still a good deal. If they still have it next month, I might get it. I got Kururin Paradise from the for $19.90 when it was on sale. The original KuruKuru Kururin just went back on sale for $19.90. Too bad it's not the European version, but the langage barrier isn't major anyway.

I ordered Stafi 2 since it's $24.90 now. Nintendo Puzzle Collection and Japanese Zelda Four Swords went down in price to $19.90 and $14.90. They were previously 24.90 and 19.90. Dr. Mario/Puzzle League US is on sale for $19.90. There are tons of other great deals too!
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 10 Feb 2006 at 04:59 AM.

8. I'd sure like a kururin paradise for cheap (I have euro of the first one). play asia has it for a whopping $50

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tonic the Drunkhog
    I'd sure like a kururin paradise for cheap (I have euro of the first one). play asia has it for a whopping $50
    Yeah, as I said before, play-asia actually had it on sale for $19.90 for awhile. I was disappointed when it went up to $48.90, though I snatched it while it was on sale. I was surprised it didn't go back down when the Lunar New Year sale started, but KuruKuru Kururin and Stafi 2 went down after going up, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kururin Paradise went back down in price again.

Doh, misread the topic. Silly me. It's for an earlier sale, not the Lunar New Year one. Doh! Anyway, I definatly recommend checking out this new sale. A ton of games discounted and a cool contest to go with it.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 10 Feb 2006 at 02:22 PM.