Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Album Design

1. That looks like a good cover for bald Corgan-era Smashing Pumpkins... not really for a rap group.

Put a pimp cup or something on the cover.

2. lol. Wasn't my call. They're big into the war theme. I'll post the updated one. I tried earlier but it was too large and compression wasn't working. I'll just slice it in to two pieces and then post it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Arjue: I didn't find the exact font, but a font named Snell is another great script font for you to use if you can get your hands on it.
    sweet man, thanks.

4. I rasterized the layer for file transfer purposes so finding it again will be hard. I have over 2000 fonts so finding one I used a month ago is hard.

Snell is pretty close. It's something I would use if I needed another script font.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. hahahahahahahahaha the killaz. The lead singer is Brandon Flowaz.

nice job, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. When I made the first draft of the album I wrote in The Killers. I had my boss check over it before I sent it for proof and he pointed it out. He told me that mispelling an artists name is the number one way to tick them off, so imagine how they'd feel if I didn't even put the right one on there.