Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More of my comics for the meat grinder.

1. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    inking with Ballpoint BIC pens doesn't count. Get some microns or something.
    Can they be ordered online?

edit: NM, i found their site.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 08 Jun 2005 at 02:59 AM.

2. I don't know why everyone's so beholden with Microns. Comparative to other pens I've had, they bleed like tuesday night hookers at the governor's mansion.

3. I'm not beholden to microns. I only use them for making panel borders and lettering.

I just don't know the name of any other kind of art pen off of the top of my head. =\

4. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    inking with Ballpoint BIC pens doesn't count. Get some microns or something.
    Why doesn't a ballpoint pen "count"?

I have been using some of them crazy micron pens lately. The quality is nice, but they are really uncomfortable in my hand. I hold my writing utensils really tightly, so that edge around where the cap clicks on hurts my fingers.

5. Rapidographs

Know them. Love them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Why doesn't a ballpoint pen "count"?
    Just because they aren't dark enough.

7. I have good results with Uni-Ball micro ballpoint pens.

They are quite a bit nicer than the average bic though.

8. The Burger King King rules.
    If by that you mean you dig the commercials...no he doesn't. Especially the one where he is sitting in bed next to a guy. Worst ad campaign ever. That and a Hootie singing cowboy hurts too.

9. I love those commercials. They're so creepy and they work because we're talking about them right now.

He rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig
    I don't know why everyone's so beholden with Microns. Comparative to other pens I've had, they bleed like tuesday night hookers at the governor's mansion.
    Never had that problem, but I usually stuck with .005 for all my lines.

Also, the comic is just no.