Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kristy versus the Zombie Army

1. Yield Kristy versus the Zombie Army

www.kristyvsthezombiearmy.com

For those of you have seen www.comet7.com this is a pretty big departure for me.

All hand drawn art, lots of action, along side an ongoing story is way outside of my creative "safe zone", but I'm having a ton of fun with it never the less.

Check it out and lemme know what you think.

2. Looks good... I think they writing could be more fun. I'd like something more Noirish personally. I think that would be a good touch. Like some pulp detective film mixed with immence zombie onslaught. "I was sweating bullets."
    o_O

3. I actually read this (the first two pages) already on my own, so I'm a fan. Good stuff. I'll probably check back once a month to see the updated pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Its a bit early to tell, but it has fuck loads of potential. Your art is awesome, I really dig the blood spatter.

5. Thanks guys, and yea I agree it's really early. I wanted to launch originally with five pages, but I got impaitent and just said screw it and went ahead with what I have now.

I'm still deciding how I want the tone of the writing to go. I know how the story will develop, but I'm still really exploring lots of different avenues for stuff such as the tone and the "feel" if that makes any sense.

That's a big part of why I'm having so much fun with it so far I think.

6. Lookin good, I'll be sure to keep on eye on this
    -Myk

Is this going to turn out to be some sort of gothy hot-topic "oh well if my comic sucks at least I can still sell a bunch of t-shirts" kind of thing?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Is this going to turn out to be some sort of gothy hot-topic "oh well if my comic sucks at least I can still sell a bunch of t-shirts" kind of thing?
    The answer to your question is no. Have you ever read Comet7?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7_73.gif 
Views:	627 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	15819  

9. Yeah, you really should have waited to launch with more than what you did, IMO.

Don't take this as an insult, because I'm sure it's not your intended outcome, but I could definitely see this comic attracting a lot of Hot Topicy people/fat creepy anime girls.

10. Meh, I don't think he should worry about that. Just do whatever you like, and if it happens to attract those idiots then so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."