Thread: Rumble Roses now $10 at EB.

1. Rumble Roses now $10 at EB.

I've wanted this game for a while, and for $10, it'll finally be affordable. I plan to get it this weekend, as should everyone else.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10 Jun 2005 at 06:26 PM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. I'll wait for it to drop to $10 on the website again.

3. Yeah, that's what the thread originally was, before I checked CAG's link, which had it at $20. Big bummer there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. $20 still ain't that bad a price for it. won't overtake Here Comes the Pain as best PS2 wrassler (not that there's any competition to begin with), but it's fun if not really shallow.

someone needs to bring out the new Fire Pro over here.

5. If this game was just 4 player, with added tag team and battle royales (elimination is key), it'd been SO much better... 2 player games are just too limiting these days... when I play video games, it's when I have a big group over. So when the choice between 2 player RR, or 6 player SvsR, Smackdown wins.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

6. THE GAME HAS DROPPED TO 9.99

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243894.asp
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

7. Dropped back to $10, hopefully it stays there.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. ok, how about we change the topic so it reflects the price of the game instead of replying to what i already posted? lol

9. I was referring more to it dropping BACK to that price, not meaning it as a repost of what you said. I plan to go out tomorrow and snag this deal, although I do hope they have a truly new copy, and not one that's been opened and such.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. think about this; pick up a ton of these at 10 a whack, wait for the sale to end, then sell em on ebay at 19.99(still undercutting gamestop by 10.00) with 3 dollar shipping.

ps: you STILL need to edit the topic foo