Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Best RPG??

1. Star Ocean: Second Story by a landslide. Oddles of hours, tons of endings, loads of stuff to do. I still enjoy it.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    Star Ocean: Second Story by a landslide. Oddles of hours, tons of endings, loads of stuff to do. I still enjoy it.
    Hello. I am the one person on the face of the planet who prefers Star Ocean: Til the End of Time to SO:SS. Nice to meet you.
    Last edited by sethsez; 19 Jun 2005 at 10:46 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    oh my bad. I was thinking about something else. :P
    No, there's a sphere boss in FF9. But it's optional, like Emerald and Ruby Weapons in FF7. I think its name is Ozma. I tried to fight it once, but it completely slaughtered my party in one round.

4. Ogre battle is the best console strat rpg and the second best game on the n64.

Edit: But its really really fucking easy.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlareX
    No, there's a sphere boss in FF9. But it's optional, like Emerald and Ruby Weapons in FF7. I think its name is Ozma. I tried to fight it once, but it completely slaughtered my party in one round.
    and here i thought all this time the sphere was the final boss. mebbe ill finish the playthrough.

6. Quote Originally Posted by OmegaFlareX
    Thanks I knew I remembered a sphere boss, but couldn't decide of it was this game.

7. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    I have Le Pucille Tactics on its way to my house as we speak. Hope its good.
    As someone who enjoys playing My Penis is Dark, I can tell you that it's not as good as Disgaea.

8. well thats gotta be true, you had the darkest penis after all...

I had a choice between that and disgaea, but I figured Disgaea will probably be easier to find again.