Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: im so... happy

1. im so... happy

i finally got it... after 4 months of searching...

*^_^* joy!
    if i could, i'd make love to it... or something.

does anyone else own this boxset?

2. And how much and where did you get it?

3. I hear ya man. I just got the Evangelion DVD box set. Soooooooooo sweet.
    Cowboy Bebop box is on my list too ^_^
    - Kabuki

4. <--- Bought it when it was released, and has since sold 2 for much more than I paid.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Bought it early and saved some money (I think). Now a proud part of my collection, and outside of my Lain Lunchbox Set, by far the coolest anime boxset I have
    omg TNL epics!

6. On one hand, I want the DVDs, but on the other hand, I already have the VHSs. I bought the videotapes for $5.95 each at my local anime store when they began to get all DVDs. Sale is still going on matter of fact.

7. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    On one hand, I want the DVDs, but on the other hand, I already have the VHSs. I bought the videotapes for $5.95 each at my local anime store when they began to get all DVDs. Sale is still going on matter of fact.
    Anime Crash on Thayer Street ??
    Or is that place gone ??
    - Kabuki

8. Its still there. Initially when they started the sale I thought they were going out of business, but their doing it to make room for the DVDs. Plus, they have more boxsets. They also converted the second floor into a comic book store. The guys that work there probably remember me as the big ass black guy that comes to buy comics and talk about angel and buffy. Now that I think about it, I think I'll go there when I get paid thursday.

9. 4 months it took you to find the thing? The Sam Goodies, Software Ect, and comic store (TBS) comic store around here have carried the box since it came out. I'd imagine you could just go to your local mall and pick it up, not to mention just buying it on amazon if the mall near you had no anime dvds at all. Where did you get it, anyways? As for me, I got the first five tapes, then the dvs when they came out.
    pwned by Ivan

10. Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Its still there. Initially when they started the sale I thought they were going out of business, but their doing it to make room for the DVDs. Plus, they have more boxsets. They also converted the second floor into a comic book store. The guys that work there probably remember me as the big ass black guy that comes to buy comics and talk about angel and buffy. Now that I think about it, I think I'll go there when I get paid thursday.
    It's good to know that the store is still there, and improving itself too. One of my friends told me the store was gone a few months back - I guess he just couldn't find the place

You're a Buffy/Angel fan too ?? Cool. Angel was 100x better than Buffy this season

- Kabuki