Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the best Ecchi game?

1. I don't know if this is a joke thread or not. But Battle Raper 2 is hilarious and I'm glad that series got mentioned.

2. Come on, guys! Keep it up! This thread is just getting good! I'm getting lots of AWESOME suggestions on what I should try next! I don't know what to buy first, a Japanese-to-Enlgish dictionary or a year's supply of hand lotion and towelettes! ^____^
    Time for a change

3. I recommend japanese towelettes, they use the "good" shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Pia Carrot on the PC-FX is one of the finest of this type of game. Excellent stories, graphics and sound. I had a lot of fun with it. The G-rated sequel on the Dreamcast is equally good. I haven't played the third one, but I hear the stories aren't as good in it. But I wouldn't recommend them if you can't read Japanese. Also check out the Negima game on the PS2 by Konami, and Aoi Namida on the Japanese xbox.
    Good dating/strategy fusion sim series include Sakura Taisen and Galaxy Angel (the xbox version of the first GA game is MUCH better than the PS2 port).

5. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Come on, guys! Keep it up! This thread is just getting good! I'm getting lots of AWESOME suggestions on what I should try next! I don't know what to buy first, a Japanese-to-Enlgish dictionary or a year's supply of hand lotion and towelettes! ^____^
    SUGOI DESU NE!! ^.^

6. They make cocks soar.