Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real zombies!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz
    Those actors are pretty lucky that the guy didnt really know the "rules" of zombies and was shooting them in the head or face. You couldnt really tell if they had protective gear on their faces or not, but if not, i would think that would hurt a good bit.

All in all, good stuff.
    Not to mention resorting to physically attacking. Like hitting a Zombie in the head with the butt of the gun. Makes me believe it is staged. Too dangerous and too much liability to be real.

Is there more to this? It seems to cut off.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz
    Those actors are pretty lucky that the guy didnt really know the "rules" of zombies and was shooting them in the head or face. You couldnt really tell if they had protective gear on their faces or not, but if not, i would think that would hurt a good bit.

All in all, good stuff.
    The gun didn't really shoot projectiles. The actors had implanted hot spots, like those used in Hollywood movies. When he shot at the presenter, he didn't register any damage.

Yeah, it was probably staged. I probably would have hit somebody in the head with the butt of the rifle. If it wasn't staged, then I guess the guy would have used the gun, much like he did with the game.

3. In the back of my mind I was hoping this thread was detailing the beginning stages of the Zombie Apocalypse and that I would finally be able to enjoy the world.

In the front and logical part of my mind I was thinking that somebody was reposting the fake BBC report on the zombies in Cambodia.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz

All in all, good stuff.
    Isn't there a type of gun that shoots blasts of air? He was shooting the hypno guy and it didn't hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    That was kind of neat.

yeah...it was interesting to watch...

6. The willingness of the guy's friends to help the hypnotist guy makes me want to call bullshit on this.

Neat, though.

7. They were probably drunk and wondering what the fuck is going on.

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    The gun didn't really shoot projectiles. The actors had implanted hot spots, like those used in Hollywood movies. When he shot at the presenter, he didn't register any damage.

Yeah, it was probably staged. I probably would have hit somebody in the head with the butt of the rifle. If it wasn't staged, then I guess the guy would have used the gun, much like he did with the game.
    Sounded like a paintball gun to me. If the "zombies" were wearing some kind of protective gear, it would have definitely softened the blow, but they weren't even wearing goggles.

And yes, this was all staged.

9. It looked like a modified paintball gun that would just shoot the compressed air with some puffs of smoke. And those "hot spots" are called squibs. Typically made with condoms.

10. I was under the impression that it was a paintball gun. Squibs would be tough, because if it wasnt staged, how would they know who to set the squibs off on, with him randomly shooting them?

But the more I think about it, it was probably staged. Mainly for the reason that his friends so willingly let them take him. I mean, the guy didnt even explain what was going on to the friends til they sat down in the control room.