Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Real zombies!

1. That was a paintball gun, but I hope for the sake of that one chick in the little girl's outfit that it wasn't firing real paint. That asshole must have shot her like twenty times. Just imagine if those were marbalizers.
    Time for a change

Giltch Guest
    It would actually make it funnier.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz
    I was under the impression that it was a paintball gun. Squibs would be tough, because if it wasnt staged, how would they know who to set the squibs off on, with him randomly shooting them?
    They just need to know who to set them off on. Look at how he was shooting anyway, just going back and forth wildly. Assuming he believed it, he was just happy to see them get hit. That's all he needed to see. But a paintball gun doesn't have the kickback that a real gun has.

His friends set him up. It was like Punkd. You don't just randomly do that to someone and somehow grab the friends he's with and wisk them away to another area unknowningly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Every hypnotist I've heard on the radio and television, says that some people can't be hypnotized. You have to be a willing participant, for the affects to work.
    In other words, you have to play along with the whole charade in order for it to 'work,' meaning it's fake.

5. I don't think his friends were trying to set him up, because in the beginning wasn't the hypnotist waiting for like 30 minutes for someone to actually "play the game", so I definantly say complete bs.

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa
    In other words, you have to play along with the whole charade in order for it to 'work,' meaning it's fake.
    Meaning, you have to relax your mind and not fight what is going on.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mezz
    I was under the impression that it was a paintball gun. Squibs would be tough, because if it wasnt staged, how would they know who to set the squibs off on, with him randomly shooting them?

But the more I think about it, it was probably staged. Mainly for the reason that his friends so willingly let them take him. I mean, the guy didnt even explain what was going on to the friends til they sat down in the control room.
    I watched the video again. When he shoots at the Zombies beyond the windows, it doesn't register on the glass. You'll notice that the first guy he shot has blood on his back as well. So, squibs were probably involved.

They did have a television camera on them. They probably went along with it, thinking they'll be on the TV.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Is there more to this? It seems to cut off.
    Maybe it cut off because the cameraman was eaten!!!!!

OOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooo!!! *spooky hand gestures*

9. Hypnosis is bullshit, people just want an excuse to act like retards. The original video is obviously staged too, how did they put the guy under with flashing lights and not affect his friends who were standing next to him? What TV network would risk possible legal trouble if the guy freaked out and threw a 'zombie' through the window or something?

That would be a cool haunted house for a theme park though.

10. Hypnosis is real, just not TV "act like a chicken" hypnosis.