Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real zombies!

1. Whoa Real zombies!

Watch this.

This is awesome. The host of the clip is apparently a master of mindtricks. The video is about him putting an arcade game (a zombie shooter) in a pub, where flashes and other effects in the game place players in a trance. The rest is for you to see.
    Last edited by ∀ Narayan; 10 Jun 2005 at 06:54 PM.

2. Saw this yesterday. Depends on if you believe in hypnosis.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Depends on if you believe in hypnosis.
    Hypnosis is a joke. At the beginning of my freshman year of school our school brought a guy who did hypnosis to perform. It was one of those deals where you get picked out of a crowd and you go on stage and get hypnotized. To make a long story short, I was picked, and it didn't work at all. It "worked" on the majority of the people who were brought on stage, but there were 3 or 4 of us (including me) who it didn't work on at all and we actually got sent off stage because it didn't work. Non sense I tell you, it's complete non sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    Hypnosis is a joke. At the beginning of my freshman year of school our school brought a guy who did hypnosis to perform. It was one of those deals where you get picked out of a crowd and you go on stage and get hypnotized. To make a long story short, I was picked, and it didn't work at all. It "worked" on the majority of the people who were brought on stage, but there were 3 or 4 of us (including me) who it didn't work on at all and we actually got sent off stage because it didn't work. Non sense I tell you, it's complete non sense.
    maybe you have to have a mind first, before you can have it hypnotised?

5. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T!

6. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    OMG NEWS FLASH I DONT HAVE A MIND!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1117819052885.gif 
Views:	738 
Size:	231.8 KB 
ID:	15863  

8. Those actors are pretty lucky that the guy didnt really know the "rules" of zombies and was shooting them in the head or face. You couldnt really tell if they had protective gear on their faces or not, but if not, i would think that would hurt a good bit.

All in all, good stuff.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    Every hypnotist I've heard on the radio and television, says that some people can't be hypnotized. You have to be a willing participant, for the affects to work.

Great find U K!
    Last edited by gamevet; 11 Jun 2005 at 12:09 AM.