Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just got Devil May Cry......yes, there is a God.....

1. Well, I heard the quote too, but cant remmember it either.

2. Dante says it, and it's very near the end.

zidane747 Guest
    Great, thanks SOK.

4. Originally posted by Mode7
    I suppose I've just had my fill of oddly shaped recesses and the items that fit snuggly into them.
    Chances are, this is yet another by-product of the game being built off an RE engine (along with the load text, Game Over screen, item noises, cameras, etc.).
    Game is not bad, and camera wasnt as bad as some people say it is...
    I only wish it wasn't, because the gameplay is awesome.

zidane747 Guest
    I never really had problems with the camera, except when fighting Phantom for the first time, but that's it. And yes, the gameplay is kick ass.

zidane747 Guest
    Oh, and just to say, I beat the game like 20 minutes ago. I'm going to start over on Hard, then play on DMD mode. I've heard that DMD mode is one of the hardest modes in action games. I can't wait.

7. Good luck then Hard mode, is harder than original, and Bosses do more damage, so watch out. ALso try to save up on the items you find in the game, and after you beat LDK mode, its a good idea to run trough the Normal mode once again, doing Secret Missions, and look for items and Blue Orbs that you missed before. ALso tyr to buy all the moves, especially Inferno for Ifrit, you will be using it alot. You WILL need those in DMD mode

zidane747 Guest
    Cool tips Despair. Hard mode is pretty damn hard, and in mission 2 I faced 2 Shadows in a row. Damn, that was tough. I can't imagine DMD mode.

9. Well, YOu better get used to killing Shadows really fast, since in DMD mode there will be tons of them everywhere, and you will have to kill them fast, otherwise they would go into Berserk mode, and the only way to hurt them is with DT, and they hurt like hell.

Easiest way to kill SHadows is with hand guns + DT(either Alastor or Ifrit), and shoot them really fast. Few shots will make them open up, so switch for the Alastor, or Ifrit, and finish them of with Stinger, or Inferno, or just regular attacks. You have to do it fast though, or they will close up or go into selfdestruct and try to grab you. Just practice, and killing them will be a really easy