Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Galaxies

Star Wars Galaxies

Is anyone else planning on playing Star Wars Galaxies on day one? I would like to find a couple people to play with. I plan on being a Mon Calamari, just for the record.

2. Re: Star Wars Galaxies

Originally posted by Yoshi
    Is anyone else planning on playing Star Wars Galaxies on day one? I would like to find a couple people to play with. I plan on being a Mon Calamari, just for the record.
    Lobo told me you were getting it.

Me and Lobo will both be in, day one, as soon as UPS delivers my collectors edition.

I'll use the same name as here, it'll be easy to find me.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

3. Fuck that shit. From what I hear there's really no point, and there's absolute no way I'm paying 15$ a month to only be able to play one character per server

4. Is everyone here gonna play on US East servers? If so we should all try and get on the same one.

5. Originally posted by Mairu
    Fuck that shit. From what I hear there's really no point, and there's absolute no way I'm paying 15$ a month to only be able to play one character per server
    This post has no point even being here, we don't care about your damn opinions. Why the hell would you go into a PRO Galaxies topic, where people are talking about meeting up in the game, just to take the effort to type out something negative?

STFU.

Originally posted by Lobo
    Is everyone here gonna play on US East servers? If so we should all try and get on the same one.
    I definitely will be. I'm up for playing with you.

7. I'll probably start playing about a week or so after launch, so I'll latch on with you guys then.
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

8. Originally posted by Yoshi
    I definitely will be. I'm up for playing with you.
    Thanks alot Yoshi

No one loves the Roufuss.

9. Originally posted by GameCynic
    I'll probably start playing about a week or so after launch, so I'll latch on with you guys then.
    screw you, halo freak!!!

...i'll be waiting...

10. I know I'm an annoying jackass to most of the people around here, but I'm avaliable for playing this game. My brother (who asked for the CD key a couple of weeks back and was flamed by ravaging jackasses) is going to buy it.

I plan on being a Mon Calamari medic. Mon Calamari look the best, and seem to be the most customizable race. I'm already planning on being a short fat one with a HUGE gullet and huge eyes named Googly (or variation if the name it taken).

We need to plan a server. I suggest anything except the server called Bloodfin, because that's the server my brother called dibs on. (it would be so awesome and sucky at the same time if this was the deciding factor in going to Bloodfin)

Preferably East Coast (as Lobo hinted towards... by outright suggesting it) because it would reduce any lag we might have otherwise.

I live near Toronto and have broadband... so I'm game.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."