Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your'e Smart Too Late, And Old Too Soon - Tyson

1. Your'e Smart Too Late, And Old Too Soon - Tyson

Does anyone else have any input on Tyson's final match? He was a great fighter in his heyday but it seems the pressure of the media and life really got to him. I really would have liked to see such a damaged soul work his way back. For all the negative media Tyson recieved he was a hell of a fighter in his heyday, I just wish he had the ability to ressurect such a wounded career. It's so sad to see such a top echelon guy lose to someone like McBride.

2. Hell Boxing needs Tyson. They have no other big name heavyweights that would make me want to order PPV or HBO. I would watch Tyson next fight, but I have a feeling it will be over in 49 seconds

There will be no next Tyson fight. Tyson is a fucking quitter. - cue Eminem.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Tyson stopped boxing? No more wacky quotes?
    "Im on the Zoloft to keep me from killin' you all"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. I'm really not surprised this happened, especially after Tyson's last 2 fights and the fact that McBride had like 6 inches in height and an extra 40lbs on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by BrAnDX105
    I'm really not surprised this happened, especially after Tyson's last 2 fights and the fact that McBride had like 6 inches in height and an extra 40lbs on him.
    Those extra 40lbs were fat, though.

7. Apparently it didn't matter.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Those extra 40lbs were fat, though.
    But those 40lbs of fat were enough to get Tyson to quit in the 6th round. Tyson is just as bad as Andrew Golota.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.