Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB Atari Jaguar stuff

1. WTB Atari Jaguar stuff

Specifically, games/overlays, video cables, etc. I won one on Ebay without any video cables, does it use a proprietary plug in r/f a/v input or can I just use say an NES or Genesis r/f adapter on it? Also, the games I won in the auction are AVP, Doom and Cybermorph all without overlays. Everything else I still need.

2. all you need is tempest 2000. every other damn game will make you question your purchase.
    unless you are into dropping acid....

3. What about Iron Soldier, Bubsy, Defender 2000, Rayman, Missle Command? I know White Men Can't Jump is supposed to be the worst game ever made, I might get that just for that fact.

4. No, HELL NO, no, better on Saturn, no.

Jaguar is the definition of a worthless system.

5. How's the Saturn Rayman better?

6. Quote Originally Posted by SpoDaddy
    What about Iron Soldier, Bubsy, Defender 2000, Rayman, Missle Command? I know White Men Can't Jump is supposed to be the worst game ever made, I might get that just for that fact.
    Defender 2000 and Tempest 2000 are truly great shooters.

Jaguar Rayman is the original and the best version. The developers even stated it has the tightest control.

Doom is the best console version --- better than the PSX version with its ugly lighting effects.

Missile Command 3D, Brutal Sports Football, Cannon Fodder, Attack of the Mutant Penguins, AvP are all well worth playing.

There are other good games too...

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    No, HELL NO, no, better on Saturn, no.

Your opinion on games is the defiinition of worthless.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

But his opinions on consoles are solid gold.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. www.gooddealgames.com, I think, has some Jaguar stuff for sale. I can't check it at work to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    That's the 3DO. The Jaguar has a small group of worthwhile games.

Quote Originally Posted by PBMax
    Defender 2000 and Tempest 2000 are truly great shooters.

Jaguar Rayman is the original and the best version. The developers even stated it has the tightest control.
    These are the only games I would ever get for a Jaguar.
    Doom is the best console version --- better than the PSX version with its ugly lighting effects.
    If I'm gonna play Doom, it'd be on a PC, since even an old Packard Bell could play this right. BUT, if I were to want to play Doom on a console, it would be Doom 64.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery