Thread: Highlander: Vengeance

1. Ninja Highlander: Vengeance

A new anime movie based on highlander is coming soon. The movie is being done by Madhouse studio and Yoshiaki Kawajiri famous for Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust and Ninja Scroll. If this doesn't get you excited already you can check a short trailer on a highlander fansite HERE

So far it looks like its gonna be hot and full of action. I can't wait to see this.

2. That trailer looked kinda gay. Whats up with the weird ass robots? Still, its a movie made by the guy who made the only few anime I liked. Its also a Highlander anime. Fucking awesome!! Its going to be gory as hell! Question is, how can Conner be in it? WTF. Cant the story lines in these movies ever match up? Oh well, fricking Duncan better be in it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Seen this out at wal mart yesterday, for pretty cheap also. I need to go back and pick it up. Anyone else seen it yet?

4. Not bad, very true to the original Highlander film style. However, there's a Director's Cut coming September-ish with many additional scenes which weren't ready for this release.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
    Not bad, very true to the original Highlander film style. However, there's a Director's Cut coming September-ish with many additional scenes which weren't ready for this release.
    Thanks for the heads up, I forgot to pick this up today. I was wondering if there was gonna be a "special" verison available too, cause the one I saw look bare basic. I'm gonna wait on that verison.