Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Businesses that no longer take checks...

1. Businesses that no longer take checks...

Well, guess I was either buying all my games online at the time or in a hole, I wnet to EB tonight to buy some Hori screen protectors for my PSP and couldn't write a check. I'm guessing this will be more and more the norm. Should I look into a debit card or what? Don't wanna make a knee jerk reaction either.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Should I look into a debit card or what? Don't wanna make a knee jerk reaction either.
    Dude, welcome to 2005.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I hate people that write checks at stores.

4. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    Dude, welcome to 2005.
    Fuck, welcome to 1998!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rich

No seriously, I have been wanting to get away fromt he check book for awhile, now I have incentive.

6. You write cheques when you buy stuff? What are you, a woman?!?

Get a freakin' debit card ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by cka
    You write cheques when you buy stuff? What are you, a woman?!?

Get a freakin' debit card ASAP.
    Seriously.

Debit cards fucking pwn. No worry about bills at the end of the month, and no need for cash....or check.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rich

What's so bad about it? You take their check, type in some minor info into the computer, stick the check into micr reader and you're done.

The only thing that sucks is when that shit bounces and you have to call those guys who give you a confirmation number. If it's christmas time or something they'll take forever.

9. while my friend was opening an account at bank of america, the bank guy told us that now adays, the great majority of people who have checking accounts, dont use checks at all. Which doesnt suprise me, i mean Visa Check Cards > all

10. Down with checks. They suck.

Me, I pay my bills in lymrics.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.