Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indiana Jones 4

1. It'll be fine as long as they make it set later (maybe in the 70's or something) so the Indiana Jones character himself is old too. I like the Atlantis theme a lot (means a lot of water sets and perhaps potential drowning). I'm wondering who they're going to pick to play the heroine in this movie.

The name is cheesy. I hope they change it but I don't care either way. THEY WON'T MESS UP INDIANA JONES.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I heard it wasnt Nazis but Soviets. Since the movie obviously wont take place in the 40s.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. I'm all for it damn it. I love the old movies and if they plan on releasing another one I'll be there at the midnight showing.

Adventure does have a name, you know.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Why is it such a bad idea to cast Ford when nobody complains about Sean Connery still starring in actioners?
    still starring? didnt he announce his retirement months ago when he said he most likely wouldnt be associated with this movie? therefore you should say "Why is it such a bad idea to cast Ford when nobody complained about Sean Connery starring in actioners?". which would still be wrong. Connery was the man at Jeopardy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    As long as Spielberg directs I'm sure it will be good. Unless there's some idiot SAG rule that he can't since Lucas helped write the story.
    I really doubt Spielberg gives a fuck about SAG if he's even still a member.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    I heard it wasnt Nazis but Soviets. Since the movie obviously wont take place in the 40s.
    There has to be Nazis.

Temple of Doom didn't have Nazis and look what happened.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.