Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Love a Good Trade

I Love a Good Trade

Check out two trades I was able to make this weekend:

Devil May Cry (Mint/Complete) for Shining Force II (Mint/Complete)

Final Fantasy Tactics Greatest Hits (Mint/Complete) for Terranigma (Cart Only)

Now I go to Kay Bee and buy DMC again for $15. I already have a non-GH FFT, so no need to replace that one.

You gotta love trading common stuff for uncommon stuff.

3. what in the hell!?!?!? I WANT SHINING FORCE 2 FOR 15 BUCKS!!!!

4. i got shinning force II for free and ended up trading it to a friend for a game i ended up likeing

i didn tliek the shinning series

5. Re: I Love a Good Trade

Originally posted by Yoshi
    Check out two trades I was able to make this weekend:

Devil May Cry (Mint/Complete) for Shining Force II (Mint/Complete)

Final Fantasy Tactics Greatest Hits (Mint/Complete) for Terranigma (Cart Only)

Now I go to Kay Bee and buy DMC again for $15. I already have a non-GH FFT, so no need to replace that one.
    Highway Robbery! Was this some poor kid you took advantage of, or a clueless shop owner?
    -Kyo

6. i got shinning force II for free and ended up trading it to a friend for a game i ended up likeing

i didn tliek the shinning series
    Shinning Force never wa smy coop uff tea either. I likei Shining Force much bitter.

7. I too am wondering when John will learn to type legibily... come on, pal! It's a strain to read.

Re: Re: I Love a Good Trade

Originally posted by StriderKyo

Highway Robbery! Was this some poor kid you took advantage of, or a clueless shop owner?
    Actually, a pair of poor adults. I would never rob a kid blind like that...

It kinda reminds me of a few months back when I bought a great condition CDX from a poor starving college chick (who was hot, by the way) for $30

I felt bad, like I took advantage of her, but there's no way in hell that I would spend 100 or so on one. I was later told that she knows how much they fetch on ebay but was too lazy to go that route, so I feel better
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Re: Re: Re: I Love a Good Trade

Originally posted by Yoshi
    Actually, a pair of poor adults. I would never rob a kid blind like that...
    I would. You got to get them before they get you. Think of it as teaching them an important lesson about the world. Then laugh your ass off at the fact you cheated some little prick out of a damn good game.