Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda and Super Mario Bros. Super Show

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhal
    Super Mario Super Show was the Super Mario 2-esque cartoon, right? Or does this include the 3 and world cartoons?
    I'm pretty sure it featured Bowser's children, which didn't appear until Super Mario Bros. 3, so yeah, it had a little of everything. I remember having this gigantic "comic" book from the old Super Mario Super Show. It had a bunch of stupid little stories and always ended with "Game Over". I wish I could find that stupid book...

EDIT: Here's a picture of the book

I guess it wasn't related to the TV show, but the drawings were similar.
    Last edited by Swift; 14 Jun 2005 at 03:47 PM.

WRONG

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show Mon-Thurs had an SMB/SMB2 related (Bowser controlled the SMB2 enemies, no Wart) cartoon and crazy-ass live action sequences. Fridays they would show the Legend of Zelda cartoons instead of Mario ones.

Later, another (and better) cartoon came out called Super Mario Bros. 3 that featured the Koopa Kids, etc.

Much later a complete POS toon came out called Super Mario World and sucked everything hard.

The comics by Valiant, ranging from Punch-Out!!, Game Boy, Zelda, Mario, and Captain N, had nothing to do with the respective television shows. Different stories, artists, canons, etc.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. I kinda liked the Super Mario World cartoon, it took place in the caveman ages, and Yoshi's voice was TERRIBLE.

Giltch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    WRONG

The Super Mario Bros. Super Show Mon-Thurs had an SMB/SMB2 related (Bowser controlled the SMB2 enemies, no Wart) cartoon and crazy-ass live action sequences. Fridays they would show the Legend of Zelda cartoons instead of Mario ones.

Later, another (and better) cartoon came out called Super Mario Bros. 3 that featured the Koopa Kids, etc.

Much later a complete POS toon came out called Super Mario World and sucked everything hard.

The comics by Valiant, ranging from Punch-Out!!, Game Boy, Zelda, Mario, and Captain N, had nothing to do with the respective television shows. Different stories, artists, canons, etc.

Why not just bitch-slap me while you're at it?

5. Fantabulous news. They need to do a Captain N set on top of this.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan