Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zelda and Super Mario Bros. Super Show

1. Zelda and Super Mario Bros. Super Show

http://www.dvdtoons.com/news/791

Sony Music announces a 4-disc set for the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

Once again, not many details for any of their announcements today, but the dvd is scheduled for release on October 25, 2005, with a retail tag of $29.95, according to DVDplanet

http://www.dvdtoons.com/news/790

Sony Music prepares the complete series of The Legend of Zelda...

Sony has scheduled the set for this October 11, 2005, with a retail tag of only $29.95. The Legend of Zelda will be a 3-disc set, according to DVDplanet

At the moment that is all the information we have for you, but stay tOOned for further details and artwork.

http://www.wellexcusemeprincess.com/

This is great news but I hope they don't cut out the Lou Albano stuff.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. i shouldnt have clicked that link with my headphones turned up all the way. ow.

4. Instant purchase.

5. just to add to the fun, here is a another cartoon i remember
    watching when i was young. my video game craze led me astray...

Video Power

The main feature of the show was a 15-minute cartoon called the Power Team. It many ways is was similar to Captain N: a group of video game heroes banding together to battle the forces of evil. The heroes (and villians) were brought from game titles by Acclaim and Williams. There's Max Force, the narcotics officer from NARC; Kuros, the sword-swinging barbarian from Wizards and Warriors; Kwirk, the tough-talking tomato from Kwirk, and Tyrone, a basketball player from Arch Rivals. Finally there's Bigfoot, the famous monster truck from Bigfoot that actually talks. Johnny Arcade, in his anmianted form, served as their leader and often helped them out via his game system. Their main nemesis was the crime boss Mr. Big and his cronies, Spike and Joe, which also hail from NARC.

6. I'd be a little more excited about this had I not downloaded a ton of those zelda episodes about a year ago and came to the conclusion that the show was beyond horrible and was practically unwatchable.

7. Super Mario Super Show was the Super Mario 2-esque cartoon, right? Or does this include the 3 and world cartoons?

Just the first one with the live action intermissions....and the "do the Mario" dance.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. The fact that Sony is profiting from this makes me laugh inside.

10. I wonder if it'll still have the Milli Vanilli episode.

And no, I'm not making that up.