Thread: Anime Expo'05

1. Anime Expo'05

http://www.anime-expo.org/

Sup AX.

I know that Hero is going, so I plan on hunting him down, but I was curious as to anyone else who is attending. Hey, isn't Fury Fox down there?

I'll be making the trek and staying for the entire event. I'll be cosplaying Yuli from Pop'n Music 8, rocking Tare Panda slippers at night, getting drunk off my ass, playing some pachinko and a friends booth, hyping AnimeButtSex.com (Which should be up by AX) and browsing through the Bridget doujin. It's going to be flippin' sweet!

Excitement!
    Play Guitar Hero //

2. Wish I could go
    -Myk

3. We will be holding a launch party for AnimeButtSex.com on the second day of Anime Expo at a nearby Del Taco.

More information to come
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. AX is one of the biggest ones out there and it attracts people from all over the states. This will be my first year in like 6 years that I couldn't go. But I'm not too dissapointed anyway since I am in Japan. Though I will miss hanging out in hotel rooms with my friends and cosplaying for 4 days with them. Thats the real highlight for me, with the occasional pannel or signing.
    Last edited by Fujisawa Sensei; 15 Jun 2005 at 08:06 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fujisawa Sensei
    AX is one of the biggest ones out there and it attracts people from all over the states. This will be my first year in like 6 years that I couldn't go. But I'm not too dissapointed anyway since I am in Japan. Though I will miss hanging out in hotel rooms with my friends and cosplaying for 4 days with them. Thats the real highlight for me, with the occasional pannel or signing.
    El Hazard is fucking sweet.

I approve your sig/av/screenname.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Pfft. California.
    East coast cons rock your mom!
    West South Central cons rox my sox!
    -Myk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    El Hazard is fucking sweet.

I approve your sig/av/screenname.