Thread: NBA 06 for PSP

1. NBA 06 for PSP

Hey any PSP players get NBA 06 yet?
    How is it??? Looks good and was just wondering what everyone thought!

2. I think you shouldn't be allowed to make threads until you have 50 posts.

3. I think Sony needs to find a better place to peddle their shovelware games that no one cares about.

Try Gamefaqs.
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. I hear it has infrastructure mode.

5. It's a decent NBA game... the mini-games are a nice touch, gameplay is exceptional; but it's no NBA Live.

Frogacuda: That would just be encouraging noobs to spam up other valued threads for the sake of having the ability to make new threads.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    I think you shouldn't be allowed to make threads until you have 50 posts.
    a little bit of pee squirted out when i laughed.

7. Wow you mean the fact we've brought that up in all of these spammers threads makes you pee when you laugh? :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by bahn
    Frogacuda: That would just be encouraging noobs to spam up other valued threads for the sake of having the ability to make new threads.
    No, it wouldn't. Because if he wanted to post something like this and he didn't have thread making privelages, he wouldn't make 50 random posts and then make a thread, he'd just post in an appropriate existing thread, which is why 90% of Noob threads are bad (they add nothing and are usually redundant). So it would give them time to learn how to locate appropriate threads as well as get a feel for the place.

I'm not just being a snob. I know when I came here I didn't make threads until I had made probably 100 posts. I think it's a good rule of thumb when you come to a new board.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 24 Oct 2005 at 12:21 PM.

9. I have NBA 06 for PSP and its pretty fun i think the mini games are a nice touch for a handheld system. anyone played the multiplayer?