Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Devil May Cry 2 Thread

zidane747 Guest

Official Devil May Cry 2 Thread

Kidnemo, don't kill me. This is the thread where you talk about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING pertaining to the DMC sequel coming this winter to us lucky PS2 owners. First order of buisness; the trailer. Click on the link below and choose either big or small. Either way, I'm certain you'll be blown away. The missions are back, and Dante's moves arsenal is greatly advanced. Taking a cue from Spiderman, you'll be able to run along the walls and jump off for an attack. Dante's polygonal model has been beefed up as well; his hair realistically flows when he attack, and to those who had grips with the levels; now they're wide open and expansive, allowing for more breathtaking action sequences. Enough of my rambling now, check out the trailer.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/devil2/e/movie/index.html

zidane747 Guest
    *BUMP*

Also, the girl with red hair is a playable character, and I found out that her weapons are throwing knives. Cool huh?

Despair, get in here!!

3. Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Hmm, it works fine now. Maybe, Despair is having problem like I am sending replies.

4. Originally posted by Johnny Undaunted
    Testing, 1, 2, 3.

Hmm, it works fine now. Maybe, Despair is having problem like I am sending replies.
    Me too, it is only certain posts though for some reason... I can't reply to the Growlanser II thread. I must make my own Growlanser appreciation thread because I just love Growlanser ^_^

5. The trailer looked really fun, but its worth mentioning that not one member of the original DMC team is working on DMC2.

6. Originally posted by Werewolf

Me too, it is only certain posts though for some reason...
    I noticed that too. Right now, I can't sent a reply to a private message I've received hours ago. Can somebody please explain?

7. Well, I'm back for now. Been really busy during the day, home repairs and stuff. Plus I got this stupid cold as well. Ok, enough of my problems

Is that the same trailer, thay Capcom showed at E3? If so I got it, and its pretty cool. Too bad its little on the dark side, but its better than nothing

I'm really looking forward playing DMC2 this fall, if the Capcom keeps it on the schedule, and doesnt delay it to fall, like with Onimusha 2.

So what if DMC2 being developed by a new team? They might actually bring some new ideas into the game, plus as you see in the video, the game still plays great, and even better than before.

I'm interested finding out more about new gilr heroine, she looks cool in the trailer with those curved knives. I didnt like Trish that much anyway, so the change is cool

I like Dante new look, he looks older, more powerful and badass

Also, Camera hopefully will be fixed enough, so some people here will finally be able to enjoy the game

One thing about original, that I wish Capcom did, was when you get to play as Sparda, after you earn him in LDK mode, he had original dialog, not Dante lines. Its really weird seeing Sparda saying that he is Dante

8. I like his costume in part 1 more than in 2, but it's slowly growing on me.

zidane747 Guest
    I've yet to beat the game on Normal, but when I do, I want to get Dante Must Die mode. I've heard it's one of the hardest things in all of action games, and I must try it out(I hope it's harder than MGS2's slightly wimp-esque Extreme mode ^_-)

10. Originally posted by Despair
    Is that the same trailer, thay Capcom showed at E3? If so I got it, and its pretty cool. Too bad its little on the dark side, but its better than nothing
    No, this one is actually clear and you can see what's going on. Trust me, you'll want the Capcom direct version, it's that much better.
    Also, Camera hopefully will be fixed enough, so some people here will finally be able to enjoy the game
    Amen to that.

I seem to also have trouble replying to threads. This is mighty annoying.