Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1727293031

Thread: PSP Homebrew/Emulation

1. someone's got homebrew running on 2.0... sorta

edit: link is dead. redirects to the frontpage so don't bother clicking.
    Last edited by Ashen Victor; 05 Aug 2005 at 03:48 PM.

2. I dont see any news, they must of removed it. if you're talking about the eboot file (tic tac toe), it loads without saying corrupt data but freezes afterwards, this can be done on 1.51 and 1.52 by simply placing it in a folder called UPDATE

http://www.pspupdates.com/2005/08/br...rew-on-20.html

Read the comment for more info
    Last edited by bandit; 05 Aug 2005 at 03:48 PM.

3. I still dont know why Sony tries so hard with the updates. Wouldnt emulation kinda help them? It sells systems and when people get sick of playing the old shit they actually might try a PSP game or UMD movie, which they would've never bothered with in the first place. Besides, is there really that many people doing this?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

4. Probably.

5. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle
    I still dont know why Sony tries so hard with the updates. Wouldnt emulation kinda help them? It sells systems and when people get sick of playing the old shit they actually might try a PSP game or UMD movie, which they would've never bothered with in the first place. Besides, is there really that many people doing this?
    we've already been over this a hundred times. if they dont attempt to stop the piracy, then it can be skewed as them not caring about(ie letting it happen purposefully) which in itself = lawsuits.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX