Thread: Episode count thread

1. Episode count thread

If you have questions about how many episodes a particular series has, ask it here. So...How many episodes does Excel Saga have? How about Berzerk? GTO?
    pwned by Ivan

2. They are both 26 episodes series.

Here mine,how many episode dragon ball(GT excluded) and sailor moon have?They both look as if they are endless!

3. Generally, all single-season full-length television series have 26 episodes.

There ARE a few exceptions, but not too many glaring ones (they usually don't vary by THAT much). While Excel Saga and Berserk have 26 eps a season, I think Rurouni Kenshin had a count in the neighborhood of 30-35 for the first two seasons.

Then you have your half-length series, which include the Magic User's Club TV and Hand Maid May, which are 13 episodes, and Those Who Hunt Elves, which was 2 12-episode seasons.

Multiple-season shows are anyone's guess. GTO is somehwere in the 40s or 50s (it will come to the US over a 10-disc period), Kenshin is somewhere in the 90s, and Rayearth was in the 50s.

But, except for the those particular shows that are glaringly different, all full-length seasons are going to be in the neighborhood of 26 episodes.

4. Originally posted by Megidoth
    They are both 26 episodes series.

Here mine,how many episode dragon ball(GT excluded) and sailor moon have?They both look as if they are endless!
    Without GT, Dragon Ball has 444 episodes (153 for Dragon Ball, 291 for DBZ, which SHOULD have been about half that).

Sailor Moon is 200 episodes.

5. Thanks guys.
    I got another one, how many episodes does His and Her Circumstances has?
    pwned by Ivan

6. Originally posted by Green
    Thanks guys.
    I got another one, how many episodes does His and Her Circumstances has?
    26 episodes

Also, Berserk has 25 episodes not 26.

7. Allright, thanks.
    pwned by Ivan