Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: Gamecube w/modchip *CHEAP*

1. Nintendo GameCube FS: Gamecube w/modchip *CHEAP*

Black w/2 controllers; memory card. All hookups.
    $150 shipped
    Riteks tested and work perfectly.

Email me: bigkahunaps2@yahoo.com

(Forgot to mention, I have 500+ feedback on ebay also)
    Last edited by bigkahuna; 22 Jun 2005 at 12:42 PM.

2. no offense, but how is that "cheap?" I understand that it's modded, but the system is only $100 new (which I assume this is not), and a controller is $25. Memory card, depending on the size could be the same price. So really, the only way it could be "cheap" is shipping and a mod chip is included.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. i certainly hope its got a Quoob chip in it for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by TobalRo. x
    So really, the only way it could be "cheap" is shipping and a mod chip is included.
    did you fail to read the thread title.
    and he says RITEKS

4. Yeah I'll totally buy this shit. Just make sure you can ship this to 2001. Can you do that?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    i certainly hope its got a Quoob chip in it for that price.

did you fail to read the thread title.
    and he says RITEKS
    Yeah, I caught that, hence my saying that the only deal aspect was shipping and the mod chip. My point was that I felt that getting shipping and a modchip for the same price as a new system does not warrent a BOLD "cheap" and with this being the person's one and only post, it just seemed like spam to me, and not a deal. Therefore I made a point to point out that it was not a deal, I understood what it came with, and felt it was not what was advertised (pricewise).

6. yes, it has a modchip installed.
    I also forgot to mention, it has a BBA adapter in it also.

I'd be interested in trading for PSP as well...

Thanx
    BigK
    Last edited by bigkahuna; 21 Jun 2005 at 09:26 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by flux=rad
    Yeah I'll totally buy this shit. Just make sure you can ship this to 2001. Can you do that?
    this post is amazing.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bigkahuna
    yes, it has a modchip installed.
    I also forgot to mention, it has a BBA adapter in it also.

I'd be interested in trading for PSP as well...

Thanx
    BigK
    Again, doesn't sound fair... you ask $150, yet a PSP is $250. Sorry to keep coming off as a jerk, but I just think you're asking for too much and don't realize what you're doing. You need to be more reasonable if you plan to unload this system.

9. Again, doesn't sound fair... you ask $150, yet a PSP is $250
    If someone has $150 cash, I'll take it. How many modded GCs do you see for sale these days?? TobalRox, tell me what you consider a "fair" price....

If someone has a PSP (used psps are not worth $250) that they want to unload, I would trade. I've seen them without accessories go for about $175 on ebay..
    Last edited by bigkahuna; 22 Jun 2005 at 12:17 AM.

10. I don't care about a modded GC (I already have a GC, and I don't find anything worth importing), I was just trying to help you out since I don't see many people giving you that offer.