Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ENDS 25th DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM 20% off Sale

1. ENDS 25th DEEPDISCOUNTDVD.COM 20% off Sale

www.deepdiscountdvd.com

All DVDs in stock UMDs and Accessories are 20% off their prices with one of these codes. A lot of their prices tend to be the lowest anywhere in the 1st place.

USATODAY
    ESPN
    SPIKE
    DVDTALK
    SUMMERSALE
    etc...

Heres a link with more info:

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showth...83&page=1&pp=25

Sale ends the 25th of June

This makes a lot of movies 50% off MSRP. Remember its 20% off the price on the Buy Now page

Heres my Haul=:
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...554#post979554
    Last edited by D_N_G; 24 Jun 2005 at 04:38 PM.

2. Cripes, that a huge (nice) haul you've got there I'm debating whether or not to abandon saving up and just splurge on this sale.

3. This sale is definitely worth it, bust out the credit cards

Half the movies I got I couldnt find in any stores and on the odd chance I did, many were easily double or triple what I paid through DDD
    Last edited by D_N_G; 21 Jun 2005 at 12:08 PM.

4. This is great, thanks!

5. Half of the movies I wanted appeared as not currently in stock. I am going to check back later as this sale only applies to items in stock. Thanks for the links though.

6. If its on backorder/out of stock the discount still applies. They will ship it when they get them in. About 10 of my flicks are in the same position and they give you an approximate shipping date. Same thing happened in last years sale, there were a few they didnt have, but the ship them for free once their distributer resupplies, no extra shipping fees.

Standard shipping is free btw

The only thing it wont apply to is "not in stock" due to being a pre-order

7. Hmm, I will go back and try again then. Anyways, I just looked at your haul. A Tale of Two Sisters is good. Not as bloody as I was expecting, but very good nonetheless.

8. Just snagged:

NORTH BY NORTHWEST
    ROPE
    DIAL M FOR MURDER
    SHADOW OF A DOUBT
    STRANGERS ON A TRAIN
    CASTLE OF CAGLIOSTRO

A theme? I think so.

9. Sale ends tomorrow

10. I must say this is going to be a huge purchase. I can come close to finishing off my Stallone and Arnold movie with this sale. There's a good chance my final total could be around $500.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time