Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise kills Oprah!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    What the heck are you talking about? The video was very quick.
    unless quick is slang for funny, i really have no idea what you are talking about

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    unless quick is slang for funny, i really have no idea what you are talking about
    Well, by your post i thought u meant "other 4 seconds" = "filler." I thought the lightning fit in well with the goofy hand grasp he did with Oprah.

3. no i simply meant the other four seconds (meaning the rest of the clip) were worthless and not funny.

HAHA...that was great...

5. Dylans avatar is a perfect rendition of what I thought of this. Awesome man.

6. Tom Cruise is a creepy fuck and I wish his career would tank hard so he could stop being a mouthpiece for Scientology.

7. TOM CRUISE HAS TROUBLE READING.

8. U R NOT E

9. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    Tom Cruise is a creepy fuck and I wish his career would tank hard so he could stop being a mouthpiece for Scientology.
    The last time I'd heard about a Hollywood star being involved with Scientology, was when John Travolta was being interviewed by Barbera Walters. It must have worked for him, his career was taking the shit until he joined it. So he claims anyways.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Dylans avatar is a perfect rendition of what I thought of this. Awesome man.
    haha Don't thank me, thank my co-worker who pointed me to it.

But yeah, everyone in the office rolled when they saw it.

Oh yeah, did anyone read the interview with Cruise a few weeks ago where he slammed Brooke Shields for taking meds for her post partum depression? (because Scientoligy says all psycholigical medication is "evil" and "unnecessary") He said and I quote (you can look it up on msn entertainment section) "The thing is, when it comes to post partum depression, there are vitamins women can take that can cure this." Er, yeah, thanks Dr. Tom, I think i'll take some vitamin C and calcium for my OCD.

The funny thing is, if an ugly actor like say, Dennis Franz said something derogatory like "Women with post partum depression should take vitamins," angry post partum afflicted women everywhere would be calling for his head on a platter. But handsome, "sweetheart" Tom Cruise can go on Oprah or say whatever weird stuff that comes out of his head.

As much as I will probably enjoy War of the Worlds, the weird ironic thing is while watching it I will at least think to myself once: "Ya know, Tom is fighting aliens in this movie, but if he believes everything his religion says than he thinks Thetans are real aliens he is fighting in real life." haha

Oh yeah, and on the thetan/alien thing, I read a quote on MSNBC a few months ago where Jenna Elfman when asked what her "goals for the year" were, she said "I promise to help rid the world of the thetans." I'd love to be in the shoes of an interviewer and point blank ask Cruise, Elfman, or Travolta about the thetan "aliens" on national TV. If they're so proud about their religion how come they never talk about the boogeymen they fight like they're new age space cadets or something? Oh yea, maybe because that "information" costs at least $20,000.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 22 Jun 2005 at 02:12 AM.