Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise kills Oprah!!!

1. I like that movie of tom cruise killing oprah, thanks Dylan1cc!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. i heard some one squirted water from a little water gun into tom cruises face a couple days ago at some film premiere on the red carpet - good on em, he needs a hosing.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Clash!
    I like that movie of tom cruise killing oprah, thanks Dylan1cc!
    I like that post of Clash thanking Dylan1cc, thanks Clash!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I lolled.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX

haha, I liked Tom's reaction to that. The guy had no idea how to respond after Tom started questioning him and ran away while Tom turns around to visit the hundreds of people screaming for him.

I make fun of Tom Cruise a lot for no reason, but I think it'd be funny if stars just started beating the crap out of people that pull pranks like that. In public. The pranksters remind me of girls that like to try to hit guys because they know won't hit them back.

7. My computer is trying to use Windows Media player. It says the file cannot be played.

8. I thought it was funnier how Tom Cruise made the guy look like a huge douchebag. Is that interviewer some kind of clown hitman looking to score a big gag on someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Tom Cruise owned that guy. The dude totally wanted to make Tom look bad, but Tom went fucking level headed and reasonable on him!

As crazy as Tom Cruise was on Oprah, and all the scientology, he is supposedly the most fan friendly mega star out there. He signs a guzillion autographs, does cell phone messages for people, personal photos. Oh and hes liked saved two peoples lives, one incident he ran into a burning building or something and saved some lady. Im not making that up either. The other person he saved was via CPR or something.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

10. I don't get all of the Tom Cruise hate. Collateral and The Last Samurai were both awesome movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."