Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Tom Cruise kills Oprah!!!

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    You think Tom is paying money to the CoS? He's handing them recruits by the busload.

Celebrity scientologists play by different rules.
    Exactly. I guess what I mean is, however many thousands of dollars he had to pay once upon a time to get the OTIII level ("operating thetan") which details the Lord Xemu nonsense.

2. Tom Cruise might seem sensible when he's interviewed but there's no denying that this latest "You be my girlfriend, join this cult and have my children and I'll make you a top Hollywood actress" stroke is creepy.

3. That's really creepy if it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    K, so if a complete stranger walked up to you and squirted you in the face, your reaction would be "oh, you scamp!" followed by a hearty laugh at what a delightful prank it was?
    I'm surprised Cruise didn't go apeshit like our ex-Prime Minister did when he got a pie in the face.

Does Chretien have to choke a bitch?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chretien-strangle.jpeg 
Views:	283 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	16152  

4. Look at that hippie squirm!

That is great stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    Hah. Chretien sucks, but nonetheless, I approve of the above aforementioned choking-of-a-bitch action.
    "Don't be a pansy." - James

6. That's not the first time he's done it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Huh? Is that for real? I'm just confused because it doesn't look like he has a pie in the face. I need more details.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Tom Cruise might seem sensible when he's interviewed but there's no denying that this latest "You be my girlfriend, join this cult and have my children and I'll make you a top Hollywood actress" stroke is creepy.
    Tom Cruise has a loli complex?
    Say you like it/Say you need it/When you don't
    Looking better/Shining brighter/Than you do

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Huh? Is that for real? I'm just confused because it doesn't look like he has a pie in the face. I need more details.
    It is real. He's choked annoying spectators twice. I could only find pictures from the first choking.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 27 Jun 2005 at 10:15 PM.