Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP frozen, couldn't turn it off. O_o

1. PSP frozen, couldn't turn it off. O_o

OK, I just got done downloading the newest Wipeout pack, after trying on of the tracks I decided to exit because a customer called. When I tried to go back into the Ubermall track the system froze ont eh loading screen, so I then hit the home button and exited, now for the past 15 minutes it is stuck on the gray "please wait" screen. I couldn't turn it off even. Had to take the battery out. Have many others here experienced this? I hope this isn't bad mojo with the new download. System is booting normally now, anyways. Just a little jarring ya know? The system has frozen on me before but i was always able to power it down.

sony hardware ftw.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. PSP sales -1

Thanks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    PSP sales -1

Thanks.
    So how is it you have a computer?

5. I've had to take my battery out a few times when emulators freeze and probably four times with various psp games since launch and across three systems (dead pixel crap). Its not a constant problem with normal psp software so I wouldnt worry too much and I can't think of any systems I've had where games havent frozen a few times.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    PSP sales -1

Thanks.
    Only time it's happened in the 4 months or so I've owned it, mind you. But yeah, disappointing.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    PSP sales -1

Thanks.

LAWL

That shit is hilarious, his machine freezes once and you jump on it like you're never buying a psp.

8. XBox and Gamecube sale -1 for each, thanx.

Thanks for the info, btw perky.

(i love that Kylie Minogue av, mmmm)

9. One time I had to blow into my NES cartridge before it would play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    NES sales -1

Thanks.

10. Sometimes you have to use foreplay before you can get some...

Quote Originally Posted by Zerodash
    Sexual Intercourse - 1

Thanks