Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: EA buys exclusive NHL licence?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Lawwl!

Sorry, did I say that out loud?
    i used to like you Melf......now this is in jeopardy.

2. Quote Originally Posted by EMAGDNIM
    Agreed...I don't know where all this EA love is coming from...
    Becuase at least we know one NHL game is coming out.
    Last edited by avatar; 24 Jun 2005 at 07:33 PM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Not really. EA's games sell well enough up here.

I don't really care. All hockey games play alike.

I don't even know you anymore.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Exactly... and anyone who would pick anything besides football over hockey is a fucking idiot anyway.
    Why, are they about to introduce clutching & grabbing and the neutral zone trap to the NBA?
    -Kyo

5. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Why, are they about to introduce clutching & grabbing and the neutral zone trap to the NBA?
    no but i heard in this sport you can play for more than 3 seconds and not have a foul called!

6. This whole LAWL fad has to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I got into baseball when I was about 10, and basketball a year or so later, and football when I was 16 or so... but never got into hockey. Dunno why. Its not like I live in the desert or anything, hockey was popular around me.

Oh well. But I dont think hockey fans give a shit about the NHL, anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    EA had some good ideas for their wrestling games back when they had the WCW license, but they never really got a chance to refine anything. Mayhem sucked ass, but maybe Mayhem 3 would've been good.

I felt like Smackdown sucked until part 4, but now I love it. (The latest one was kind of a step back though).
    Didn't they make a game where you beat up guys in a parking lot?

9. Quote Originally Posted by avatar
    Didn't they make a game where you beat up guys in a parking lot?
    WCW Mayhem's main selling point (they felt) was the fact that there were multiple backstage areas to fight in. They felt that they should take this one step further, and the next game in the series was Backstage Assault, and there were no rings at all, and EVERY match took place in backstage areas only. I never played it, but it went to 2 player only, and was not really a wrestling game, so I stayed far away.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com