Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another Circuit City clearance, $10 for all.

1. I got Boodrayne 2, Rumble Rose, KOF Maximum Impact...and get this, Super Mario 64 DS. One copy was in the bin marked at $9.99 in error.

2. I dropped by on Saturday and one store had about a dozen titles on sale for $7.99.

I picked Rainbow Six 3 and LOTR: The Return of the King for Xbox.

3. video: hahahaha nice.

i wouldve picked up kof:mi for ps2 just cause it's 9.99...but i need to get the xbox one for my new video(free roaming camera = dynamic angles for combos = better lookign video)
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

4. Dammit... forgot about this... thought it started next weekend. By the time I get there now everything will be gone.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

5. I got Baten Kaitos today. Has anyone played it? Should I even consider playing it or is it just a waste of time?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrWhitefolks
    that statement is completely ironic considering YOU were one of the biggest nerds hyping this game up("omg hawt chicks + smackdown engine") and posted continuously in it's thread.
    You don't know much about "Teh Master Plan".
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Is Circuit City open today, on the forth?

8. It's retail, of course it's open.

9. MWF, I was interested in it, but other stuff got in the way, like reviewing and working on stuff for other games. Now, the time is right, and so is the price.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    It's retail, of course it's open.
    But you get paid time and a half, OH SNAPS!
    Time for a change